viernes, 6 de septiembre de 2019

My favorite movie?

Well, I think that I don't know very much about movies, but if I need to choose one very good movie, I definitly recommend the "Dead Poets Society". Its a very deep and entertaining movie. It talks about a few students and a literature teacher in a prestiguious university, and how about that influences and change the life of his students.
The movie was directed by Peter Weir, with a plot of Tom Schulman... and featuring Robin Williams! Well, te movie is from 1989, so we can say that is an old movie, but actually only a bit old movie. 
I think that the best thing about this movie is the plot, definitly, and how it is developed, and the way that the caracters are developed too. 
I usually like watching animated movies, or series, in fact, the last movie that I've watched was last week, and it´s called "Akira", an anime movie. However,I remember "Dead Poets Society" with a little exitement. 
Its interesting, because there are rumors about that the plot was inspired in the experiences of Shulman in the Montgomery Bell Academy, in Nashville, with an english teacher... so, thing in this movie like a real life based story its very exciting to me! You all should watch this movie, at least one time in your lifes.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario