viernes, 4 de octubre de 2019

A postgraduate studies? hahah (Idontknowwhattodowithmylifehelp)

I definitly would like to study music after I get graduated. But I think, and every time I am more conviced that I dont want to do it in an academy or institute. I´m sure that an institute will be very helpgful for many things, but I think I need to do other things that are more important to me than get in a music institute.... I'll love to travel.. hm I don´t know, to Philadelphia and geit in the Curtis Music Institute, one of the most connoted music institute in the world. But wel, I watch me with another obligations. My aspirations with music are differnte, of course I'll like to get in there and being an expert musician who plays in magnificent theaters. But there is another world to me.
there are a lot of thing that I can do, anyway... and the guy who taught me music is there too, always being willing to play with me. I think I would like to see him more often again.

By other side, here in the university, I´ve listen rumours that you can inscribe in postgrade or magister studies right away you were licenced (or titled? i´m not really sure... I need more info), so you can get that academic grade in lees time than usual. Thats ir really really attractive to me. The other day I was chatting with my sister, and she recommend me to study another grade. She said that life is more easy, and if you´re a doctor, the other people treat you with respect... I have an opinion about this kind of people.

Whatever, I´m not really sure about what I will do in future (I need to think about it quickly), but I hope it will be full of love <3 ;)

PD: I add a picture oif a guy with his doublebass,bc I play it too, and I love basses. I don´t know who is he but that look like a great doublebass.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario