viernes, 18 de octubre de 2019

Summer

I´don really think too much about what I'm going to do in summer, or in fact, I don´t think too mucha about if I´m going to travel somewhere. People usuallythinks in travel when they think in summer or vacation. I think that´s nice but I am so undecided that I never have plans for summer. Often I stay in Santiago, I sleep a lot, i´m going out with my friends.or I visit them. I play a lot of music. or even I watch a lot of series hahah. 

It's true that I love to travel somewhere, butI never decided that at time. You know, a travel needs to be prepared,and you need to take care about the money, the places you´ll like to visit, and even what you want to do... Sometimes it´stoo much for me... In vacation I NEED to rest. Maybe it´s only an obstacle that I put in my own way, but also it's true that I really enjoy allof my summer. 

This year I definitly want to work for a few money, somaybe I con go out with my couple. My family are from Linares,and all their life they were going to "Pejerrey" aplace in the premountain sector near Linares. I was going to that place when I was a child, many times. and I would love to show that beautiful river to my couple. Also, I would like to travel with she to "Carretera Austral," in the south of the country. 

Something that happens to me with travels is that i dont feel the need to travel, I feel that there are too many things to do here first. But at the same way, when I had travel to other places, I feel incredible, and renovated, so I think that anything you do,travel or not, you will learn a lot... hahah writing this I feel a big desire to travel... Maybe it´s like tatoo.. an addiction. 

Also, with the understanding that I've learned in Geography, I have the security that I need to study more, and know ALL things about the place I  would like to visit... you know, I'm not going to travel to the south of my country if I can´t identify the birds and plants that wrog in there. It would be a waste!... hahah maybe I'm being too hard with me,I would'nt be a waste... But I'm sure that I´ll enjoy that travel much more if I have knowledge about my destination.

I left a pic of Janis bc of her song "Summertime" :)

2 comentarios:

  1. Carretera austral its very beautiful, you need to visit it!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Pejerrey it's beautful, I was there when I was a kid.
    I'm agree with you to take a real rest in vacation, It's totally necessary.

    ResponderEliminar