viernes, 11 de octubre de 2019

Bucket List

Hi again dear all, now I´m writting in comic sans.

Ok, It´s a joke, Comic Sans is kind of ugly.
Today I´ll write about the things that I want to do before I die, someting like a Bucket List.
I think this topic is very difficult to me because it´s something that I never think, really.
Whatever, of course there are things that I wanted to do, or maybe you can call it "Dreams" or something, I don't know....
Here is the list:

- Get a big truck
- Record many Albums (At least one)
- Recognize birds songs
- Do Sports regularly
- Know about vegetation distribution
- Write theory about culture, and territorial development.
- Having a cooperative society to work (culture if it´s posibble)
- Being a very good double bassist

I think that are dreams very possible to make. But they need very much practice and dedication for my part. For example, to recognize the bird song, or know about vegetatoin and geography, I need to study a lot, and for write theory, I need to read a lot too. In the same way, to being  a very good musician I need to practice, practice, practice, practice.....

The reason to want a big truck is because with it, (with my fellows in the production company that we have,) we would move all the audio systems to any place we want. That is real dream that we have.



 

1 comentario:

  1. Recognizing birds and vegetation is super interesting. I recommend taking the elective course of degraded areas

    ResponderEliminar